IAGC does its best work on behalf of gifted children thanks to a vibrant community of members who believe in the mission. We hope that all our members seek out opportunities to be an active participant in association matters such as attending the convention, joining a committee, and making IAGC one of your giving priorities.
Here is the way your membership in IAGC helps gifted children:
- IAGC hosts an annual conference that includes a day dedicated to providing parents with information to guide their child, access to experts, and opportunities to connect with other families
- Through both an annual conference and other workshops, IAGC provides training to educators on research-based, best practices in gifted education that are consistent with national standards
- IAGC works with others within the state to propose and pass legislation that promotes educational services and supportive policies for gifted children
- IAGC provides articles and an annual, online journal on topics in gifted education to assist parents and educators in their work
- IAGC connects professionals and parents with critical national and state-level reports and information on policies and initiatives that affect their children
Help IAGC continue this important work by remaining an active, involved member.
Want to connect with IAGC? Click here.
Become a member here.