IAGC Committees will meet from 10:00 a.m. - 12 noon on Saturday morning at IMSA.
The IAGC Board meeting will be after lunch.
1500 Sullivan Rd., Aurora, IL 60506-1000. Tel: 630-907-5000. Fax: 630-907-5976
For maps and directions by auto, bus and rail, go to https://www3.imsa.edu/about/visiting#BusRail
1. Committees Meet - 10am-Noon
- Network Committee - Expanding the membership and stakeholder support for IAGC
- Education Committee - Plans professional development activities for educators and parents
- State Initiative Committee - Advocates for gifted learners at the local, state, and national levels
Your participation is needed and we welcome you to join one of the committees.
2. Lunch: Noon
The cafeteria will be open for this meeting. Please have $5 cash
3. Board Meeting: 1pm-3pm
Our check-in procedure:
1, Park in the rear lot near the flagpole (east side of the building.)
2. If you have preregistered (confirmed your attendance), there will be a name tag for you at the front desk. NEW: IMSA requires birthdates for preprinted name tags. If you wish, send your name and birthdate to your committee chair no later than 2 weeks before the meeting.
3. Otherwise, you will need to produce your driver's license and have a name tag generated.
Attendance: Will YOU be attending the meeting at IMSA and arriving at 10am? It's important that everyone inform the committee chairs or Board Chair no later than two weeks before the meeting.