Why Give Gifts to the Gifted Investing in a National Resource, L.Schwartz
Corwin Press, Inc.
2455 Teller Rd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Paperback: ISNB 0 8039-6104-9 - $18
"Stand Up for Your Gifted Child" How to Make the Most
of Kids' Strengths at School and Home, by Joan Smutny
"Have You Read Any Good Books Lately?" by Penny Kolloff, Ph.D.
- Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman, ii. by Caroline Binch (1991). New York: Dial Books for Young Readers.
- My Special Day at Third Street School by Eve Bunting, il. by Suzanne Bloom (2004). Honesdale, PA: Boyds Mills Press.
- Testing Miss Malarkey by Judy Finchler, il. by Kevin O’Malley (2000). New York: Walker Books.
- Flying Solo by Ralph Fletcher (1998). New York: Clarion Books.
- Sahara Special by Esme Rajii Codell (2003). New York: Scholastic.
- Schooled by Gordon Korman. (2007) New York: Hyperion.
- Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie Tolan (2002). New York: Harper Collins. ”
- The View from Saturday by E. L. Konigsburg (1996). Atheneum. Winner of the 1997 Newbery Award.
- What Hearts by Bruce Brooks (1992). New York: Harper Trophy . Newbery Honor Book.
- A Fine, Fine School by Sharon Creech Illustrated by Harry Bliss, HarperCollins Books, 2001.
- Hooray for Diffendoofer Day by Dr. Seuss, Jack Prelutsky, Lane Smith and Alfred A. Knopf, 1998
- Testing Miss Malarky by Judy Finchler Illustrated by Kevin O’Malley, Walker and Company, 2000.
- Among Schoolchildren by Tracy Kidder Houghton Mifflin, 1989
- My Great-Aunt Arizona by Gloria Houston Scholastic, 1992
- Educating Esmé by Esmé Raji Codell Algonquin Books, 1999
- The Water is Wide by Pat Conroy Dell Publishing, 1972
- Sahara Special by Esmé Raji Codell Scholastic, 2003
- L’Engle, Madeleine - A Wrinkle in Time
- Raskin, Ellen - The Westing Game
- Fleischman, Paul - Joyful Noise: Poems for Two Voices
- Lowry, Lois - The Giver
- Hesse, Karen - Out of the Dust
- Gaiman, Neil - The Graveyard Book
- Stead, Rebecca - When You Reach Me
- The Lion and the Mouse, by Jerry Pinkney
Not a member of IAGC? We would love to have new members representing all parts of Illinois.